What information may be collected?
- During your access to our website, you may provide us with personal information, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, city and state, information provided in emails to us, or other information that could be used to identify you as an individual or allow someone to contact you, as well as any information that relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you (collectively, “Personal Information”). Personal Information can be collected directly from you or indirectly as described below.
- When accessing our website from a mobile device, you may share the geographic location of your device with us if you have consented to location services generally through your device’s settings. Your device may continue to transmit its location to us until you change your device settings.
How is your information used?
We or our service providers may use the information we collect from or about you to perform the following functions:
- Improve our website to match your interests and history with us.
- Localize the content and articles that are displayed to you based on your geographical location.
- Conduct market research.
- Improve or develop new features and offerings in our website.
- Send you information about services or events that we think might be of interest to you.
- Generate analytics reports on the usage of our website.
- Respond to your requests, questions and concerns protecting our rights and property.
How do we secure your Personal Information?
We use reasonable technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect any personal Information collected. We cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from unauthorized access or use (e.g., by hackers).
Cookies and other tracking technologies
We, and/or our service providers or partners on our behalf, may use tracking technologies, which may run on your device when you use the Services. The circumstances in which we may deploy tracking technologies include:
- These tracking technologies may be deployed by us and/or our service providers or partners on our behalf (for more information on our Third Party Analytics Providers and Third Party Ad Servers and Networks). These technologies enable us to assign a unique number to your computer or device, and relate information about your use of the Services to other information about you, including your personal Information. These technologies also enable us to recognize you when you access our Services using different web browsers or devices.
- You can manage website cookies in your browser settings. If you choose to change your settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as intended on the services. All browser settings are slightly different, so to manage cookies, you should refer to the relevant settings within your browser.
Links and connections to Third Party Services
Third-Party Websites and Content
Third-Party Analytics Providers
- For Google Analytics, please visit: https://www.google.com/analytics
Opt Out of E-mail Marketing
You can opt out of our promotional e-mails by clicking the opt-out/unsubscribe link within the e-mail you receive. Please understand that it may take us a few days to process any opt out request and that even if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions, and communications with us.